onsdag 16 december 2009

'Twas the night before Christmas...


'Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.

Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Slice, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him,"Hi Santa, " I said"
You know....good little girls should be in their beds."

"I know I should Santa,and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."

"Well, let's take a lookin this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly, and left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaimas he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,I'll see you next year!"


Jag gjorde detta inlägg för precis ett år sen oxå, tycker fortfarande den är skön:-)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

God Jul Wildärtan:) Hälsa Västerbotten från mej!!

Kram

Ulrika sa...

Hi hi hi! Den är ju helt underbar! Kanhända att den letar sig in till min blogg också, det är en supersöt dikt verkligen. Hoppas att du får en riktigt härlig jul! Kram.